Tuesday 21 June 2011

Mad cow

Goooood afternoon World Wide Web!
I haven't been blogging much lately because I've been pretty darn sick. Woke up a few mornings ago with blood in my throat and unable to breathe properly, went to the doctors and it turns out I have strep (oh joy.). However they put me on penicillin and I must say, it's working like a charm, I'm feeling significantly better. I've stayed in bed for the past few days and that means I've been writing a lot more, so, expect some more short stories/day dreams/poetry to come your way soon!

I've always wanted to colour co-ordinate my bookshelf like this, and believe me I've tried, but whenever I go to read I always pick out about ten books and put them next to my bed in case I feel like switching. So most of my books end up under my bed, in my bed, or under my bed side table so said colour co-ordination is usually impossible because I can never be bothered re ordering them when I put them back. Some may call it lazy, I call it artistic frivolity.

- Georgia MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment